Highest quality, non-toxic and easy to clean with mild soap and water!
Although our printed beads have passed all chemical testing requirements and are 100% non-toxic, there is the potential for the print to come off after extended or aggressive use, and so printed beads are not recommended for chewing or baby items.
***Despite every effort to accurately represent each product’s color, actual colors may vary due to difference in computer monitor/mobile device setting.
Disclaimer: Beads can pose a chocking hazard. Children should never be left unattended with loose beads.
Please send me a message if you have any questions.